Monday, February 22, 2010

Thought it would be easier

Honestly I thought that I would wake up today and everything would be alright. Obviously that was all just a dream. I thought that it would be easier to deal with all the pain. I thought that someone would notice that I havn't been myself and told me that we need to talk. But no......... I still stay invisable. Behind hee shaddows of everyone else. Just once I would love for someone to smell the coffe and see the hurt and pain I am going through and just lend me a shoulder. but no.... no shoulder..... nothing but I am too busy to hang out. I don't want to hang out I want a should a hug something........... someone to just simply hug/ hold me and tell me everything is going to be alright and just let me release the flood gates on them.


I don't want to loose him........ I am not ready for this.

1 comment:

  1. my blogging has been sporatic - to say the least... my reading other blogs has sufferred due to that. i wish i could get an email notification of when you post. i wish i had seen these notes before now. i am so sorry that i wasn't there for you when you needed someone. please feel free to send a note. i love you & am praying that God will meet you at every need!

    ReplyDelete